Today I found interesting CTP announcement from Microsoft – here
- Produces quality, comprehensive, familiar MSDN-like documentation.
- Works with or without authored comments.
- Supports Generics and .NET Framework 2.0
- Sandcastle has 2 main components (MrefBuilder and Build Assembler)
- MrefBuilder generates reflection xml file for Build Assembler
- Build Assembler includes syntax generation, transformation..etc
- Sandcastle is used internally to build .Net Framework documentation
To jump into this framework check these links:
- How to generate CHM using Sandcastle
- Sandcastle WIKI
- Russian article about Sandcastle on RSDN -Для тех кто говорит по русски